Daikin equipment that joins in a single system heating, air conditioning and hot water.
Using up to 75% renewable energy, Daikin heat pumps significantly increase your energy savings and reduce your carbon footprint.
Take advantage of a variety of renewable energy sources to heat your space: air, water, ground, solar, hybrid.
Developed in Europe
With our Daikin European Development Centre, we research and develop heating solutions in Europe for Europe.
Designed specifically for the range of climates that we experience in Europe, you can remain confident that your Daikin heating solution will perform in temperatures as low as -25°C.
For all applications
Daikin heat pumps are an energy efficient solution ideal for all types of homes and businesses:
- Residential, commercial and industrial spaces
- Low energy homes and buildings
- New buildings or large renovations
- Small renovations without changing the existing radiators or piping
- Bivalent solutions, which combine your current heating system with a Daikin system
How a heat pump works
A heat pump controls the temperature by transferring heat. There are three essential components to a heat pump: the outdoor unit (evaporator), the indoor unit(s) (condenser) and the refrigerant. The refrigerant transfers the heat as it circulates between the outdoor and indoor unit(s).
- The evaporator extracts energy from the renewable source (air, water, geothermal or solar) by forcing the liquid to transform into a gas.
- The compressor compresses the gas, which raises its temperature.
- The condenser exchanges the heat from the gas to the heating system, and the gas returns to a liquid state.
- The expansion valve lowers the pressure of the refrigerant, which triggers evaporation and the cycle begins all over again.
We simply reverse this cycle to cool your home.