Daikin has been driving big changes for many years. A decade ago, we revolutionised the heat pumps market by creating the Daikin Altherma. And now we have done it again by achieving the seemingly impossible.
Indoor Unit: EHBX-D6V
Indoor Unit: EHSX-D
Indoor Unit: EHVX-D3V/D6V
Outdoor Unit: ERGA-DV
Daikin Altherma, the high efficiency heat pump
Daikin offers a complete Heat Pump system, with cooling in summer, heating in winter and hot water throughout the year. It is also compatible with solar energy.
This system extracts free energy from the outside air to heat or cool the home to a comfortable temperature. Daikin Altherma can be connected to low temperature radiator systems, underfloor heating or fan coils for air conditioning.
This complete system has two variants, a split system (Bibloc) or a compact system (Monobloc), to adapt to the needs of each home.
With this application, Daikin leads the growing market in advanced low temperature heating solutions.
The future of heating is here. Daikin Altherma: smart heat.
A new leader in the heat pump market
Composed of several units, Daikin Altherma 3 provides heating for new houses using heat pumps. The third generation of Daikin's renowned heating range, Daikin Altherma 3 uses its signature Bluevolution technology, a combination of Daikin compressors and refrigerant R-32, to achieve A++ seasonal efficiency.
A brand-new intuitive controller
New interface Daikin Altherma 3
Overview of temperature
- inside your home with differences regarding the room: from water termperature to your underfloor heating
- outside your home
- Personnalise the number of zones that needs to be heated and the required temperatures
- Set the parameters of your domestic hot water and your space heating
- shows the status of the unit
- Blue means that the unit is working correctly
- Red means that an error is occurring
The advantages of Daikin Altherma 3
- Attains A++ seasonal efficiency with Bluevolution technology
- Can operate in temperatures as low as - 25°C
Easy to install
- The floor standing unit contains a small installation footprint of 0.36 m²
Easy to control
- Using an app or control system, you can control your Daikin Altherma 3 at anytime, from anywhere
Daikin Altherma 3 range
Wall mounted unit
- Flexible and compact unit with no side clearance
- Combine with a separate domestic hot water tank (up to 500 litres, with or without solar support)
- Modern and stylish design
Floor standing unit
- Compact unit with a small installation footprint
- All components and connections are factory mounted
- Minimum electrical input for a continuous hot water supply
- Can include a Bizone model to regulate two temperature zones simultaneously
- Modern and stylish design available in white or silver
- R-32 refrigerant for better performance
- Easy installation with handles
- Redesigned out-blow grill and factory mounted suction grill for safety concern
- A+++ Energy label
Recognised for its innovative design, Daikin Altherma 3 recently earned an IF DESIGN AWARD, which is one of the most prestigious and largest design competitions in the world.
THE ALTERNATIVE TO FOSSIL FUEL BOILERS
A flexible and cost-effective alternative to fossil fuel boilers. In addition, as mentioned above, it also offers the option of providing air conditioning throughout the house.