- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Maximum external static pressure (ESP): 100Pa
- With a gas cooled PCB reliable cooling is guaranteed as it is not influenced by ambient temperature
- Outdoor units are fitted with either a swing or scroll compressor, renowned for low noise and high energy efficiency
- The air filter can easily be removed for cleaning
- Both discharge and suction ducts can be easily connected via flanges on the unit
- Exclusively offered for pair applications (capacity from 71 up to 140)
- Standard built-in drain pump increases flexibility and installation speed
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Auto fan speed
Automatically selects the necessary fan speed to reach or maintain the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.