- High efficiency: - Energy labels up to A+ (cooling) / A (heating) - compressor offers substantial efficiency improvements
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Decrease of temperature variation by automatic fan speed selection or freely selectable 3-step fan speed.
- Improved comfort as a result of better airflow distribution from the vertical out blow which allows manual adjustment of air outlet blades at the top of the unit.
- Very compact and easy to install
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Selectable horizontal out blow to better suit the layout of the room (via wired remote controller BRC1E*/BRC1H*)
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -15°C and in cooling mode down to -5°C
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Piping length up to 30m
- Exclusively offered for pair applications
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.