- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -25°C
- Wall mounted indoor unit
- Energy efficient heating only system based on air to water heat pump technology
- Flexible configuration with respect to heat emitters
- Energy efficient heating system based on air source heat pump technology, lowering energy bills and CO2 emmisions
- Cost effective alternative to a fossil fuel boiler
- Inverter-controlled scroll compressor
- Low energy bills and low CO2 emissions
- Perfect fit for new built as well as for low energy houses
- Best seasonal efficiencies, providing the highest savings on running costs
- Easy to install
- Possible to combine with domestic hot water
Guaranteed operation down to -25°C
Daikin units are suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -25°C
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.