- Top product in terms of energy efficiency and operation range
- All capacities available in 2 versions: standard version and version with OP10 option (no freeze up of water when not in operation thanks to the water piping heater tape)
- Amongst the most quiet units in the market (63dBA - sound power)
- Built-in Hydraulic kit: no buffer tank required, standard inverter driven pump, main flow sensor and switch included.
- Standard wired remote control enables setting of different set points (cooling, heating, water leaving temperature) or based on outdoor conditions (weather dependent control). It has an alarm history, night time noise reduction function and is language based.
- Top energy efficiency in the market for both cooling and heating up to 3.15 for EER, up to 5.25 for ESEER and up to 3.33 for COP!
- Easy 'plug and play' installation
- Single phase power supply and low starting currents make the unit ideal for residential applications
- Top energy efficiency in the market for both cooling and heating: up to 3.14 for EER, up to 5.25 for ESEER and up to 3.44 for COP !
- Weight reduced with 20% compared with the previous models.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Swing type compressors have a unified vane and roller with fewer moving parts producing low vibration and friction, achieve higher reliability and efficiency compared to conventionally rotary compressors
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.