- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void of only 240mm
- Medium external static pressure up to 40Pa facilitates unit use with flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Low energy consumption thanks to DC fan motor
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Outdoor units for pair application
- Seasonal efficiency values up to A+ in cooling and heating
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
VRV for residential application
Up to 9 indoor units (even different capacities and up to 71 class) can be connected to a single outdoor unit. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same mode.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.