- 360° air discharge ensures uniform air flow and temperature distribution
- Air discharge from the corners avoids dead zones that may be subject to temperature differences
- White (RAL9010), modern style decoration panel available in 2 variations: either with grey or white louvers
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Up to 20% fresh air intake
- Comfortable vertical auto swing ensures draughtfree operation and prevents ceiling soiling
- 23 different air flow patterns possible
- Low installation height: 214mm for class 20-63
- Standard drain pump with 675mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
- Easy visible drain check thanks to clear drain socket
- Allows multi tenant applications (option PCB required)
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
The indoor unit's main power supply can be turned off when leaving the hotel or office building.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.