- Its low height enables the unit to fit perfectly beneath a window
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency
- Requires very little installation space
- The connecting port faces downward, eliminating the need to attach auxiliary piping
Energy efficient units: full range A class energy labels.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.