- Compact casing (575mm in width and depth) enables unit to fit flush into ceilings and match standard architectural modules, without cutting ceiling tiles
- Quiet operation: down to 25dBA sound pressure level
- Since the flaps can move to a 0 degree position, virtually no draught can be experienced
- 15 class unit especially developed for small or well-insulated rooms, such as hotel bedrooms, small offices, etc.
- Comfortable horizontal air discharge ensures draughtfree operation and prevents ceiling soiling
- Modern style decoration panel in white (RAL9010)
- Optional fresh air intake
- Possibility to shut 1 or 2 flaps for easy installation in corners
- Easy maintenance: switch box can be reached by simply removing the suction grille
- Standard drain pump with 750mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
- Allows multi tenant applications (option PCB required)
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Daikin indoor units are whisper quiet. Also the outdoor units are guaranteed not to disturb the quiet of the neighbourhood.
Ceiling soiling prevention
Prevents air from blowing out too long in horizontal position, to prevent ceiling stains.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
The indoor unit's main power supply can be turned off when leaving the hotel or office building.
Drain pump kit
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.