- Top energy efficiency in Daikin heat recovery range, thanks to the redesigned 8HP modular unit and newly developed 12HP high COP modular unit
- Continuous heating (resulting in a higher integrated heating capacity)
- Wide range of indoor units: 15 different models in a total of 76 variations
- 'High sensible mode': allows the VRV system to work with increased sensible capacity in cooling mode, resulting in higher efficiency and improved comfort
- Easy installation thanks to automatic refrigerant charging operation, automatic test operation
- Wide piping flexibility: maximum piping length: 165m, total piping length: 1,000m
- The ability to control each conditioned zone individually keeps VRV system running costs to an absolute minimum
- Only those areas calling for air conditioning need to be cooled or heated; the system can be shut down completely in unoccupied rooms.
- Quick cool/heat change over
- Improved refrigerant containment check
- 2 steps in night quiet mode: step 1: 50 dBA, step 2: 45 dBA
- Possibility to extend the operation range in cooling down to -20°C
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.