- For residential and light commercial applications
- Space saving design for flexible installation
- Wide range of indoor units: either connect VRV or stylish indoor units such as Daikin Emura, Nexura ...
- Energy efficient heating system based on air source heat pump technology, lowering energy bills and CO2 emmisions
- Connect up to 9 indoor units, which can all be individually controlled
- Possibility to combine different types of indoor units: wall mounted, floor standing, concealed ceiling, ceiling suspended, round flow or 4-way blow cassettes
- 3 steps in night quiet mode: step 1: 47dBA, step 2: 44 dBA, step 3: 41 dBA
- Simplified installation & guaranteed optimal efficiency with automatic charging & testing
- The ability to control each conditioned zone individually keeps VRV system running costs to an absolute minimum
- Spread your installation cost by phased installation
- Possibility to limit peak power consumption between 30 and 80%, for example during periods with high power demand
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.