Drain-Back system features
1. Protection from extreme temperatures. The collectors are always free of any liquid, regardless of freezing temperatures or high solar radiation, in order to prevent overpressure and keep the entire system free from danger.
2. Straightforward installation. Since it is fitted with all the elements necessary to manage the primary circuit, all that is necessary is to install the solar panels and attach them to the tank.
3. Economical. The automatic drainage system avoids having to install and maintain vents and an expansion tank, which are essential in a conventional solar installation.
- Low maintenance. The automatic drainage system avoids having to install vents, glycol and an expansion tank, which are essential in a conventional solar installation and have a high failure rate in pressurized facilities.
- Better use of solar heat.
Daikin solar energy systems (Spanish)
Sistema Daikin de energia solar Drain BackPDF | 89.32KB
Sistema Daikin de energia solar PresurizadoPDF | 102.88KB