- Combination with split outdoor units is ideal for small retail, offices or residential applications
- Outdoor units for pair application
- Slimmest unit in class, only 245mm (300mm built-in height) and therefore narrow ceiling voids are no longer a challenge
- Low operation sound level down to 25dBA
- Medium external static pressure up to 150Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Possibility to change ESP via wired remote control allows optimisation of the supply air volume
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- The use of inverter type outdoor units results in an air conditioning system with a high energy efficiency and very low sound level
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Outdoor unit silent operation: "silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dBA to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.