- Single phase reversible monobloc
- Energy efficient heating and cooling system based on air to water heat pump technology
- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -20°C
- Low energy bills and low CO2 emissions
- H2O piping between outdoor unit and indoor heat emitters
- Eco-label certified
- Inverter controlled scroll compressor
- Built-in electric back-up heater as additional heating during extremely cold outdoor temperature
- Possible to combine with domestic hot water
Guaranteed operation down to -20°C
Daikin Altherma is suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -20°C
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.