- Optimized energy efficiency both at full and part load conditions
- Inverter stepless single-screw compressor
- Advanced compressor technology featuring integrated inverter and variable volume ratio (VVR)
- HFO R1234zeE Refrigerant with Ozone Depletion Potential equal to zero and extremely low Global Warming Potential
- Low operating sound levels are achieved by the latest compressor and fan design
- One or two truly independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability
- Compact design for small footprint and minimized installation space
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Single screw compressors have rotors with male and female gears and are designed for high capacities and performances
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.