- High external static pressure up to 250Pa facilitates using flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Discretely concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Outdoor units are fitted with a scroll compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Up to 26.4kW in heating mode
- A special acryl precoated fin for anti-corrosion treatment on the heat exchanger ensures greater resistance against severe weather conditions
- The service valves are hidden inside the casing.
- Piping connections can be accessed from underneath, front, side or rear.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover (heat pump)
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (2 steps: FDQ250, 3 steps: FDQ125,200)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.