- Invisible unit as the unit is concealed in the ceiling: only the suction and discharge grilles are visible
- Top efficiency: - energy labels up to A++ in both cooling and heating - compressor that offers substantial efficiency improvements - control logic that optimises efficiency at the most frequently encountered operating conditions and that optimises the auxiliary modes (when the unit is not active) - heat exchangers that optimise the refrigerant flow at the most frequent operating conditions (temperature and load) - via improved nominal performances
- Compact dimensions, can easily be mounted in a ceiling void of only 240mm
- The perfect balance in efficiency and comfort thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature: top seasonal efficiency throughout most of the year and quick reaction speed on the hottest days.
- Auto cleaning filter option ensures maximum efficiency, comfort and reliability by regular filter cleaning
- Suits high sensible, infrastructure cooling applications
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Extended operation range down to -20°C in heating and down to -15°C in cooling
- Online controller (optional): control your indoor from any location with an app, via your local network or internet and keep an overview on your energy consumption
- Medium external static pressure up to 40Pa facilitates unit use with flexible ducts of varying lengths
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Multi zoning kit allows multiple individually-controlled climate zones to be served by one indoor unit
- Low energy consumption thanks to DC fan motor
- With a gas cooled PCB reliable cooling is guaranteed as it is not influenced by ambient temperature
- Maximum piping length up to 75m, minimum piping length is 5m.
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
The filter automatically cleans itself. Simplicity of upkeep means optimum energy efficiency and maximum comfort without the need for expensive or time-consuming maintenance.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Multi model application
Up to 5 indoor units can be connected to a single outdoor unit, even if they have different capacities. All indoor units can individually be operated within the same heating or cooling mode.
Allows up to 6 individual climate zones with one indoor unit
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
24 hour timer
Can be set to start operation anytime during a 24 hour period
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.