- Even rooms with ceilings up to 3.5m can be heated up or cooled down very easily without capacity loss
- Individual flap control: flexibility to suit every room layout without changing the location of the unit!
- 5 different discharge angles between 0 and 60°can be programmed via the remote control
- Stylish unit blends easily with any interior. The flaps close entirely when the unit is not operating and there are no air intake grilles visible
- Optimum comfort guaranteed with automatic air flow adjustment to the required load
- Standard drain pump with 500mm lift increases flexibility and installation speed
- No optional adapter needed for DIII-connection, link your unit into the wider building management system.
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
When starting to warm up or when the thermostat is off, the air discharge direction is set horizontally and the fan to low speed, to prevent draught. After warming up, air discharge and fan speed are set as desired.
Individual flap control
Individual flap control via the wired remote controller enables you to easily fix the position of each flap individually, to suit any new room configuration. Optional closure kits are available as well.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Fan speed steps (3 steps)
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (standard)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.