- Integrated solar unit with 300l tank, offering top comfort in heating, hot water and cooling
- Inverter controlled swing compressor
- Maximum use of renewable energy: uses heat pump technology for heating and solar support for space heating and domestic hot water production
- Outdoor unit extracts heat from the outdoor air, even at -25°C
- Fresh water principle: hygienic water, with no need for thermal legionella disinfection
- Maintenance-free tank: no corrosion, anode, scale or lime deposits, and no loss of water through safety valve
- Bivalent system: combinable with a secondary heat source
- Cost effective alternative to a fossil fuel boiler
- Eco-label certified
- Low energy bills and low CO2 emissions
- Easy to install
- Intelligent Heat Store management: continuous heating during defrost mode, and use of stored heat for space heating
- Heat loss is reduced to a minimum thanks to the high quality insulation
- Total solution for year round comfort
- App control possible for managing heating, hot water and cooling operation
- Perfect fit for new built as well as for low energy houses
- Best seasonal efficiencies, providing the highest savings on running costs
- Energy efficient heating and/or cooling system based on air source heat pump technology
Fresh hot water
The structure of thermal store ensures optimal water hygiene and eliminates the risk of bacteria and legionella. Rest assured that your hot water is fresh and safe.
Take advantage of solar power. Easily connect your hot water storage to solar collectors on your roof.
Guaranteed operation down to -25°C
Daikin units are suitable for all climates, even withstanding severe winter conditions with an operation range down to -25°C
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.