- First system in the industry developed for heating operation in low ambient conditions, making it suitable for single source heating
- Extended operation range down to -25°C in heating
- Stable heating capacity and high COP values at low ambients thanks to the two stage compression technology (COP values of 3.0 and more at -10°C)
- Improved comfort thanks to shorter defrost time
- Shorter heat up time compared to standard VRVIII heat pump
- Simplified installation & guaranteed optimal efficiency with automatic charging & testing
- Connectable to all VRV indoor units, ventilation and control systems
- Keep your system in top condition via our i-Net service: 24/7 monitoring for maximum efficiency, extended lifetime, immediate service support thanks to failure prediction and a clear understanding of operability and usage
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents in this category.