- Top efficiency: - energy labels up to A++ in both cooling and heating - compressor that offers substantial efficiency improvements - control logic that optimises efficiency at the most frequently encountered operating conditions and that optimises the auxiliary modes (when the unit is not active) - heat exchangers that optimise the refrigerant flow at the most frequent operating conditions (temperature and load) - via improved nominal performances
- The perfect balance in efficiency and comfort thanks to Variable Refrigerant Temperature: top seasonal efficiency throughout most of the year and quick reaction speed on the hottest days.
- Suits high sensible, infrastructure cooling applications
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Extended operation range down to -20°C in heating and down to -15°C in cooling
- With a gas cooled PCB reliable cooling is guaranteed as it is not influenced by ambient temperature
- Maximum piping length up to 75m, minimum piping length is 5m.
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Units optimized for seasonal efficiency give an indication on how efficient an air conditioner operates over an entire heating or cooling season.
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.