There is a growing trend on the market towards the use of aerothermal energy as a system for air conditioning and domestic hot water. As aerothermal systems only consume electricity, photovoltaic solar panels can be used to back up the facility and provide a complete solution that makes much better use of all energy generated, avoiding having to inject power into the grid.
Benefits of photovoltaic solar energy:
- Renewable energy source.
- Clean and environmentally friendly.
- Very low operating costs.
- Straightforward, economical maintenance.
- Installable in new builds as well as retrofitted.
- High-performance monocrystalline panels.
1650 mm long, 991 mm wide, 35 mm deep and 16.2 kg in weight. Frame colour: black
Number of cells per module: 60
Cell type: Monocrystalline
Rated power (pmpp): 310 Wp
Module efficiency: 19%
Round off your solution with our photovoltaic sets
The perfect combination for the heat pump
97% the first year, 0.7% per year up to year 25
Photovoltaic systems with microinverters
• Modularity: Option to upgrade capacity.
• Performance: Shading only affects the shaded module.
• Reliability: 25-year warranty.
• Easy installation: Plug & play system.
• Connectivity: Production monitoring via app.
• Safety: Works with very low DC voltages.
Photovoltaic systems with multistring inverte
• Connectivity: ModBus communication
• SmartGrid ready.
• Double maximum power point tracking.
• Includes consumption meter.