The most efficient option is always to use free energy. Thermal solar energy for the production of S.H.W. is mandatory in new construction and can represent savings of up to 80% in related energy costs. Daikin offers a thermal solar energy range for single-family homes (drain-back system and pressurised system) that perfectly complements the Daikin Altherma system, enhancing its efficiency.
Drain-Back system features
1. Protection against extreme temperatures. Whether at times of frost or high solar radiation, the collectors are free of liquids in order to avoid overpressure and safeguard the whole system.
2. Easy installation. On including all the necessary elements for correctly managing the primary circuit, it is only necessary to install the solar panels and join them to the tank.
3. Economic. The automated drainage system avoids the installation and maintenance of drain traps and an expansion vessel, essential in a conventional solar installation.
- Under maintenance. The automated drainage system avoids the installation of drain traps, glycol and an expansion vessel, essential in a conventional solar installation, and elements with a high failure rate in pressurised installations.
- Better use of solar heat.