Air ventilation is essential to your building
Efficient building designs are on the rise and so is the need for ventilation systems. Efficient buildings require more insulation to reduce heating and cooling losses. This means that the air inside the building remains in its interior for a longer period of time and becomes stale. Stale air increases the risk of allergies, residual odours, condensation and mould inside the building, among others.
- Energy Efficiency
- Flexible solutions
Our Daikin air handling units are designed using cutting-edge technologies and parts to increase their energy efficiency and reduce your total cost of ownership and carbon footprint.
- Heat recovery technology that recovers up to 90% of the heat
- High-efficiency motor that reduces power consumption
- Highly efficient fan that increases efficiency compared to standard fans
- Efficient control logic that allows you to manage your building and energy consumption
Select an air handling unit from our standard range or customize the solution that best suits your building and your needs. At no additional cost, you can customize the size of your unit down to the centimetre, so that it perfectly fits the size of your building.
Ventilation systems bring fresh outdoor air indoors, remove stale air and balance humidity levels. These actions are crucial for maintaining a comfortable, healthy environment inside your building.
Daikin total solution
Daikin’s ventilation systems can be integrated in a total solution for your entire building. With our exclusive DX Connection, you can connect your air handling unit to any Daikin VRV or ERQ inverter condensing unit. The integrated expansion valve and control box make this a true Plug-and-Play solution. With no need for additional configuration or design work by the installer, you can select your ideal settings, as you would with any other ventilation device.
Air handling unit quick selection tool
Take advantage of our air handling unit selection software to visualize your own customized air handling unit solution that fits your needs and location.
- It saves you time by dramatically reducing selection time with a new software interface
- Preloaded parameters in the Wizard make it a very competitive solution
- The smart software code performs high-quality selections
Our most popular air handling and ventilation units
810_Air handling units_Product cataloguePDF | 1.02MB
Modular L_Product profile_ECPEN18-416_EnglishPDF | 500.41KB