The Daikin Altherma Geothermy units are provided with energy efficiency class up A++
- Inverter technology: Daikin’s new geothermal Heat Pumps include the Inverter regulation system in its compressor and is used by electronically regulated primary and secondary pumps. In this manner, we can ensure greater seasonal efficiency.
- Less contribution of backup systems at low outdoor temperatures (if necessary) thanks to the possibility of overpowering its compressor (Nominal maximum output 12 kW) output: 10 kW,
- Higher efficiency at partial load at intermediate outdoor temperatures. Less powering on/powering off of the machine.
- Higher primary temperatures, thanks to the continuous operation of the compressor, which enhances operating COP rates.
These innovations enhance seasonal efficiency by over 20% (SCOP Daikin: 5.74, other non-Inverter units: 4.76. Data measured in accordance with the EN 14825 standard).
Outdoor unit: EGSQH10S18A9W
- Compact system: single housing
- S.H.W. tank, electronically regulated primary and secondary pumps included.
- Inverter regulation: higher seasonal COP, less tank exhaustion, inertial tank not required in radiant floor systems.
- Possibility of passive cold by means of an optional kit for cooling floor systems.
- Easy installation and integration in the dwelling.
Register your Daikin equipment with Stand By Me, Daikin's after-sales service, and make sure you are always taken care of by our professional technicians.
Get 1 year of totally free maintenance, annual preventive inspections, priority attention in the technical service, exclusive offers and many more advantages depending on which contract you choose: Basic, Comfort, Comfort Plus or Total Comfort.
AMONG THEM, A GETAWAY TO A TOP DESTINATION IN EUROPE!
Ask your technician how to register your equipment at the time of installation, pack your bags and let us take care of what matters most to us: your satisfaction.
*Check for the terms and conditions of the travel draw here: www.daikin.es/en_us/promo-standbyme.html