The invisible VRV solution
Keep looking. You’ll never find me.
Compact and designed for indoor installations, our exclusive VRV IV i series is so discreet that it is virtually invisible and is ideal for city centres and sensitive sound areas. With no need for rooftop or back alley installations, it is easier to obtain a building permit so that your business is up and running sooner.
Split into two parts, our VRV IV i series is flexible and easy to install. Place the lightweight heat exchanger unit (1) in your false ceiling and install the compact compressor unit (2) in a back office, storage room or kitchen. No need to install on rooftops or in back alleys, so you don't sacrifice valuable commercial space.
Our VRV IV i series is virtually invisible and its low operating noise makes it virtually undetectable. Suitable for densely populated areas, such as city centres, the compressor is no louder than a refrigerator and the heat exchanger is unnoticeable in urban environments. Using decorative panels, you can completely hide the grilles or integrate them into the building design, so that the installation is invisible.
Easy to maintain
All parts that require regular maintenance are easily accessible inside the compressor box. Technicians can check the unit during business hours without interfering with your commercial activities.
Exclusive, patented technologies
Our VRV IV i series, with its three exclusive, patented technologies, is the most compact unit on the market.
V-shaped heat exchanger
- Optimized shape for increased airflow and static pressure, resulting in higher efficiencies
- Its height is only 400 mm, which allows for easy installation in false ceilings to save commercial space
- Revolutionary design in the VRF market
- The patented backward-curved blade technology increases energy efficiency by up to 50% when compared with the sirocco fan
- The inverter fan allows ESP to be adjusted to the length of the ducting, which guarantees maximum flexibility during installation
- Small footprint increases usable floor space (600x550 mm for the 5 hp model)
- Easily installed in a storage room or back-office
- Rotating switch box for easy access to all parts of the compressor